Event Registration & Account Support
- This form provides support for accessing your account or registering for events. Questions about training (CE, details etc.) should be directed to the training event coordinator.
- If your login information is correct, but you're still not able to login, make sure to enable third-party cookies in your browser.
- GOOGLE CHROME
- SAFARI ON MAC OS
- SAFARI ON IOS (IPHONE AND IPAD)
- MOZILLA FIREFOX
- MICROSOFT EDGE
- MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 11
- How to Enable Cookies in Your Browser:
Go to Customize and control Google Chrome in the top right corner and click Settings.>Go to Privacy and security.>Click Cookies and other site data.>Select the Allow all cookies radio button
Go to Safari -> Preferences and click Privacy.>Uncheck the following options: Prevent cross-site tracking AND Block all cookies
Go to Settings -> Safari.>Under Privacy and Security, turn off the following options: Prevent Cross-Site Tracking AND Block All Cookies
Go to the Open menu in the top right corner and click Privacy Protections.>Under Enhanced Tracking Protection, click Go to Privacy Settings.>Select the Standard or Custom radio button. If the Custom option is selected, do not select All third-party cookies or All cookies.
Go to Settings and more in the top right corner and click Settings.>Click Site permissions -> Cookies and site data. Set the following options: Enable Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended). AND Disable Block third-party cookies.
Go to Tools in the top right corner and click Internet options.>In the Privacy tab, click Advanced.>Select Accept under Third-party Cookies.>Click OK.